At Neddies Harbour Inn, we’re dedicated to making your stay with us is memorable. We promise to do our very best to provide warm and welcoming hospitality with a focus on environmental, cultural and social sustainability.
We bring tourism in Gros Morne National Park to a new level by focusing on:
- The natural beauty of the Gros Morne area
- Providing quality accommodations, products and services
- Ensuring a holistic guest experience that will create unforgettable memories
- Minimizing our own as well as our guest’s footprint on the environment
Whether you choose to enjoy the boutique hotel-style accommodations of Neddies Harbour Inn, or opt for one of our two self-contained cottages, it’s all about you – our guest. But please don’t forget the generations to come after us.
Comfort and Accommodation
At Neddies Harbour Inn, we have designed our accommodations with your ultimate comfort in mind. The Inn contains 15 spacious king or queen-sized rooms, restaurant and meeting facilities.
Neddies Harbour Inn is a tranquil home base for your exploration of Gros Morne National Park and Newfoundland’s northern peninsula.
Book Online or call 1-877-458-2929
We take great care to create a first class hotel and cabin experience that harmonizes with our surroundings.
- We embrace sustainability practices whenever possible
- We place emphasis on environmentally friendly energy systems
- Authentic local craftsmanship, products, and healthy materials
- Cuisine made with local ingredients whenever possible
Inside the hotel, you’ll find the warmth of true Newfoundland hospitality. Outside, the natural surroundings that will take your breath away. We proudly promote both Newfoundland’s unique culture and whimsical nature – and do our part to maintain it for years to come.